Our custom holidays feature allows you to define personalized holidays for your organization and to assign them to predefined locations.
Follow this guide to create or edit custom holidays:
First navigate to "Settings" and select "Custom Holidays / Mandatory Leave".
You now have the option to either add a new holiday or edit an existing one (e.g. Christmas, New Year's Eve).
Create Custom Holidays
1. Click on "Add Holiday".
2. You can now modify your custom holiday to fit your specific needs.
3. First set the date for your custom holiday and then select the corresponding name (e.g. Mardi Gras).
4. You can now assign the holiday to the desired location(s).
5. Click on "Save" to confirm the changes.
Edit Custom Holidays
1. To edit a holiday, click on one of the predefined custom holidays (e.g. Mardi Gras).
2. You now have the option the edit the name, settings and locations.
Your absence.io team