absence.io gives you the opportunity to create teams and departments. Furthermore it is possible to add locations in order to provide the right vacation days for the right region. This feature makes our solution even more practical.
This guide will show you how to create teams, departments and select different locations.
1. Go to "Settings".
2. Navigate to "Teams" and click on "Add Team".
3. Give your team a name and click on "Save".
4. Lastly, you have the option to add a users to complete your team.
1. Click on "Departments" in the "Settings".
2. To create a new department, click on "Add Department"
3. Give your department a "Name" (how about "Sales"?) and "Save" your changes.
4. Lastly, you can "Add Approvers" or "Users". (Note: If you are the owner or admin and you have no assigned approver, your personal absence requests are approved automatically. Other users need to select an approver.)
Does your company have more than one location? No problem, absence.io supports different locations and has the relevant vacation days already set up. (You can always modify the vacation days depending on your individual preferences.)
1. Go to "Settings" and select "Locations".
2. Click on "Add locaction" and type in the name for the desired location, the year, country and region (if available).
3. After you have filled in all relevant information you can add custom Bank Holidays. If you are satisfied with all settings click on "Save" to create the new location.
4. Lastly, users can be added to the location and the holidays can be further edited to individualize your organization.
your absence.io team