Our custom holidays feature allows you to define personalized holidays for your organization and to assign them to predefined locations.
Follow this guide to create or edit custom holidays:
1. Navigate to "Settings" and select "Custom Holidays / Mandatory Leave". You now have the option to either add a new holiday or edit an existing one (e.g. Christmas, New Year's Eve).
2. To add a new custom holiday, click on "Add Holiday".
3. You can now modify your custom holiday to fit your specific needs.
4. First set the date for your custom holiday and then select the corresponding name (e.g. Mardi Gras).
5. You can now assign the holiday to the desired location(s).
6. Click on "Save" to confirm the changes.
Your absence.io team
I have set up a custom holiday but when staff enter days off during that day it is still counting. The date is Boxing Day 2020, which falls on a Saturday, and we are trying to put it for the next business day Monday. There is no days set to the workers schedules except mon-friday that could conflict with this setting. It is also set for the entire day, and also to the only one location we have for all users.
Please sign in to leave a comment.