Check your employees' time sheets
Under Reports, there are three reports pertaining to Time Tracking: Hours Worked, Time Tracking Details and Time Tracking Entries.
In the Time Tracking Details report, you can see:
- Start and End: when the user clocked in and out
- Scheduled Hours: how many hours the user is scheduled to work that day (is set in the User Profile, under Work Schedules)
- Total Hours Worked: the total hours including unscheduled hours
- Overtime Balance: the difference between Scheduled Hours and Total Hours Worked
- Unscheduled Hours: hours worked outside of the times set in the Work Schedule
- Missed Hours: any hours not recorded during the times set in the Work Schedule
- Total Breaks: the total duration of all breaks
The Hours Worked report provides an aggregated view of all hours worked within a time frame.
And lastly, the Time Tracking Entries report simply provides you a list view of all the time entries of a given user(s).
Within each report, you can filter by employee, department, location or Team, and you can set the time period you would like to see.
All these reports are exportable into Excel format.