With the Slack integration, absences can be integrated directly into your Slack account and users can be imported from Slack. Approvers can decline or accept absence requests within Slack. Additionally, teams are able to see current and future absences using "Slack commands."
Follow this guide to connect absence.io with Slack:
1. Go to "Settings" to edit certain features.
2. Select "Integrations" to manage your integrations (e.g. Google, Calendar, etc.).
3. To integrate Slack, click on "Connect absence.io with Slack".
4. Now enter your "Slack domain" and press "Continue".
5. Finally, enter your Slack e-mail address and your password. Click on "Sign in".
6. You now have the option to approve or deny absence requests as approver in Slack.
Congratulations, you have successfully integrated Slack!
Your absence.io team