Our Office 365 Integration automatically syncs all your absence.io events with the respective outlook calendar and makes the login process easier with SSO (single sign-on).
(Note: The actions described in the following guide can only be carried out with Admin rights.)
1. Click on "Settings".
2. Navigate to "Integrations" and click on "Enable" within the Office 365 integration.
3. Press "OK" to confirm your choice.
4. To connect absence.io with your Office 365 account, go to your profile and select "Show Profile".
5. Now navigate to "Integrations" in the User Details.
6. Click on "Connect with your Office 365 Account now".
7. Select the desired Microsoft account or log in with your credentials.
8. After you signed into your Microsoft account, you will get redirected to absence.io's Dashboard, which means you successfully integrated Office 365.
User Login via Notification
Users will receive a notification after the "Owner" has enabled the integration. This allows them to connect their Office365 account. (This guide is only relevant for users not HR, admin or owner.)
1. After the company owner has enabled the Office 365 integration for your organization, click on the notification icon in your personal Dashboard and select the integration notification.
2. Confirm your choice by selecting "Connect".
3. After you have been redirected to "Integrations" in your User Details, click on "Connect with your Office 365 Account now".
4. Finally, sign into Microsoft with your credentials or select the desired account.
5. Confirm the authorization.
That's our Office 365 integration!
Your absence.io team