Our Office 365 Integration syncs automatically all your absence.io events with the respective outlook calendar and makes the login process easier with SSO (single sign-on).
(Note: The actions described in the following guide can only be carried out with Admin rights.)
- Click on "Settings".
- Navigate to "Integrations" and click on "Enable" within the Office 365 integration.
- Press "OK" to confirm your choice.
- To connect absence.io with your Office 365 account, go to your profile and select "Show Profile".
- Now navigate to "Integrations" in the User Details.
- Click on "Connect with your Office 365 Account now".
- Select the desired Microsoft account or log in with your credentials.
- After you signed into your Microsoft account, you will get redirected to absence.io's Dashboard, which means you successfully integrated Office 365.
User login via Notification
Users will receive a notification after the "Owner" has enabled the integration. This allows them to connect their Office365 account. (This guide is only relevant for normal users.)
- After the company owner has enabled the Office 365 integration for your organization, click on the notification icon in your personal Dashboard and select the integration notification.
- Confirm your choice by selecting "Connect".
- After you have been redirected to "Integrations" in your User Details, click on "Connect with your Office 365 Account now".
- Finally, sign into Microsoft with your credentials or select the desired account.
- Confirm the authorization.
That's our Office 365 integration!
Your absence.io team