Sure, it is!
(Holidays can only be edited by HR, Admin and Owner roles.)
Holidays can be customized for individual users or for an entire location.
Let's start by having a look at individual users.
- Go to your profile.
- Click on "Show Profile".
- To customize your personal holidays, click on "Holidays".
- You can choose between "Uses default Location Settings" or "Uses individual Settings".
Uses default Location Settings
This examples shows the usage of the location-based settings. Those settings depend on the location you previously set up under General Settings (e.g. Munich).
Choose this option if you want to assign holidays to a user which do not depend on their specific location (e.g. if a user is based in Bavaria, Germany, but uses American holidays).
- First select the option "Uses individual Settings".
- Then choose the desired year (e.g. 2017).
- Chose the desired country (if your country is not listed, select "other").
- Finally, select the desired region (this is not necessary if you want to define customized holidays).
- Review the holidays again and (un)mark the desired checkboxes to customize the selection.
Custom holidays / mandatory leaves
Your custom holidays / mandatory leaves are displayed in the "Holidays" section.
- To set up new custom holidays / mandatory leaves, click on "Manage Custom Holidays".
Click here to find out more about "Custom Holidays".
That's all you need to know about Custom Holidays!
You absence.io team