Allowances give organizations the opportunity to create yearly allowance days. These allowances can be edited for every single user hence overriding the allowance setting for the whole account. Allowances are assigned to leave types in order to subtract days whenever an employee uses a specific leave type.
1. To edit the allowances of a specific employee, click on "Users".
2. Now select the desired user and navigate to Allowances. Click on "Details" to edit the allowances.
3. To edit your personal allowances, click on your personal profile.
4. Now click on "Show Profile".
5. You can now see your personal allowances with the remaining and residual days.
6. To view and edit the allowances, click on "Details".
7. As HR, Admin or Owner you have the option to change certain specifications.
8. In this example, we are going look at the allowance "Urlaub" (Vacation). Click on "Change" to edit your Initial Allowance.
9. Now edit the Leave allowance per year and select whether the changes apply from the current or next year. Click on "Save" to apply the changes.
10. Click on "Change" to edit the Residual Expiration.
You now have two options:
1. You can either choose to use company settings of the specific allowance by marking the respective check box.
2. Or you can set custom settings for this employee by marking the respective check box.
Use company settings
- Click here to find out how to edit expiration rules for company allowances.
Set custom settings for this employee
- To set a new rule for the allowance, click on "New Rule".
- You can now select the validation of the expiration rule. First select the starting year and the expiration day and month.
- If you don't want the rule to expire at the end of the selected year or at all, mark the respective check box.
- Confirm the new rule by selecting "OK".
- The validation can be edited by selecting the pencil icon for the desired rule.
- To confirm the changes, click on "Save".
Your absence.io team
Please sign in to leave a comment.