With the Company Calendar, you will never lose track of absences within your team or department again. As admin, HR or owner, you can see all relevant information at a glance. Users can't access any information or account settings. This way, we ensure the highest degree of data protection.
1. Navigate to "Company Calendar" in the top bar to get an overview of the whole organisation.
2. The Company Calendar provides you with all information regarding absences in your team and/or department. It also gives you the opportunity to see absences of your approver or users who have you assigned as their approver.
3. Use the search function at the top of the left menu to find specific users.
4. With the Drag & Drop function, you can easily create new absences. (Note: Users with approver or assistant rights can only create absences for their respective users.)
5. The user Philipp Aron in this example is the assistant of the department "Holding A". As such, he is only allowed to create absences for the users of Holding A (these can be recognized by the grey circle with their remaining allowance).
If Philipp Aron was an approver of certain users, he would also be able to see the respective users and their remaining allowance, but he would not be able to create an absence for them.
6. Click here to find out how to create a new absence via drag & drop for these users.
7. A new absence can also be created by clicking the button "New Absence".
8. Click on the respective button to switch the view from Month to Year or Weeks.
That's all you need to know about the Company Calendar!
Your absence.io team