The user details page shows a general overview, working days, allowances and many more details of the individual profile.
This article will explain all aspects of the user details.
- To enter the user details, click on your profile picture in the top right corner.
- You have 3 options now:
- Show Profile enables you to enter the user details.
- Change Password let's you edit your personal password.
- Log out
By clicking on "Show Profile", you will get redirected to the overview of your profile.
The Overview provides some information that will be explained here.
Let's start with the General Information section.
Under General Information, you will find important information about the user, such as their location, department or role.
Here's a quick overview of what you can edit as an Owner, Admin or HR compared to a normal user:
Owner / Admin / HR
(The user is only allowed to edit the language of his/her interface.)
Click here to find out how to edit the General information.
- To view and edit Allowances, click on "Details".
- HR, Admin or Owner roles can change certain specifications.
Click here to find out how to edit Allowances.
- To customize your Working Days, click on "Details".
(Note that working days can only be edited by an Admin, HR or Owner.)
Click here to find out how to customize working days.
- You have the option to see either "Open" absence requests or "Upcoming" (approved) absences.
- Click on "Details" to get detailed information about your absences.
(Be aware that notes can only be created and seen by an Owner, Admin or HR.)
- Click on "Edit" to create a new note.
The Latest Activities field shows all activities of the respective user.
- Click on "Details" to see more activities.
That's all you need to know about our overview!
Your absence.io team