With our reports, you can easily access all relevant data on vacation days, absences, capacity and absence changes. Additionally, you can export everything into Excel files and then adjust them depending on your preferences.
- Click on "REPORTS".
- You now have the opportunity to create your personal report by adjusting the filter and selecting the desired category.
- You can choose from 5 categories: Vacation Days, Absences, Capacity, Absence Changes and Documentation overview.
- Adjust the filter as desired to create your individual report.
- First select the desired allowance (e.g. "Vacation").
- Select the desired period (e.g. 2017).
- Select the desired users by checking the corresponding boxes (alternatively, you can use the search bar to find users).
- Select the desired user status.
- Choose the location (e.g. Berlin).
- Select the department.
- Finally, select the desired team.
- The users that have been selected by the filter adjustment will be shown below the filter and can be exported into Excel.
- The Excel list for this example would look like this:
The other categories (Absences, Capacity, Absence Changes, and Documentation overview) can be filtered the same way.
That's all you need to know about our reports!
Your absence.io team