The "My Calendar" feature gives every single user an overview of their individual absences, allowances, and absence requests. It is furthermore possible to create individual absences within the calendar.
- Click on "My Calendar" to get to your personal overview.
- The "My Calendar" feature gives you the opportunity to create new absences and see declined, upcoming, and past absences. It furthermore provides you with all relevant information regarding your allowances.
- Here you can see your allowances with the remaining and residual days.
- You can furthermore select the year of the allowances to see the respective details.
For more information on how to set up allowances, click here.
- Here you are able to see your pending requests, declined requests and upcoming absences (approved absences). (Declined absences are not displayed in the calendar.)
- Pending absences are displayed by colored lines with dashed backgrounds. The color depends on the leave type (e.g. vacation days are displayed by a green dashed line).
- Upcoming absences are displayed by normal colored lines (e.g. the predefined color for sick leaves is blue).
- To create a new absence, click on "New Absence". If you would like to find out more about "Drag & Drop absence requests", click here.
- Click here to create a new absence.
That's all you need to know about the "My Calendar" feature!
Your absence.io team