absence.io differentiates between four different role types, namely the User, HR, Admin and Owner. This makes the approving process easier.
They have the following rights:
A User can....
- Request and add absences
- See absences of colleagues that are in the same team, but not necessarily the absence reason - exceptions are leave types that are visible to the whole team
Has all the rights of a user and can also...
- Invite new users
- Edit and delete existing users
- Access and edit absences of staff members
- Insert the absences of staff members with the need of an approval
- Add and edit Leave Types
- Access reports and settings to address the management of holidays and calender-subscription
Has all the rights of an HR and can also...
- Create absences of staff members without the need of an approval even for themselves
Has all the rights of an Admin and can also...
- Delete the organization
Your absence.io team