absence.io differentiates between four different role types, namely the User, HR, Admin and Owner. This makes the approving process easier.
They have the following rights:
A User can....
- Request and add absences
- See absences of colleagues that are in the same team, but not necessarily the absence reason - exceptions are leave types that are visible to the whole team
Has all the rights of a user and can also...
- Invite new users
- Edit and delete existing users
- Access and edit absences of staff members
- Insert the absences of staff members with the need of an approval
- Add and edit Leave Types
- Access reports and settings to address the management of holidays and calender-subscription
Has all the rights of an HR and can also...
- Create absences of staff members without the need of an approval even for themselves
Has all the rights of an Admin and can also...
- Delete the organization
Furthermore, we offer approver and assistant rights that can be assigned to specific users in the selected department.
- Accept and reject absences in the assigned department or users.
Info: Click here to find out more about approvers.
- Create absences for colleagues in the assigned department.
See absence reasons for other colleagues in the department.
- When activated in their profile > public information: Access Reports from the users of the assigned department
- When activated in their profile > public information: Manage time tracking from the user of the assigned department
Your absence.io team
Please sign in to leave a comment.