Our custom holidays feature allows you to define personalized holidays for your organization and to assign them to predefined locations.
Follow this guide to create or edit custom holidays:
- First navigate to "Settings" and select "Custom Holidays / Mandatory Leave".
You now have the option to either add a new holiday or edit an existing one (e.g. Christmas, New Year's Eve).
Create a custom holiday
- Click on "Add Holiday".
- You can now modify your custom holiday to fit your specific needs.
- First set the date for your custom holiday and then select the corresponding name (e.g. Mardi Gras).
- You can now assign the holiday to the desired location(s).
- Click on "Save" to confirm the changes.
Edit custom holidays
- To edit a holiday, click on one of the predefined custom holidays (e.g. Mardi Gras).
- You now have the option the edit the name, settings and locations.
Your absence.io team