Integrating your Google account into absence.io gives your employees the opportunity to log in to absence.io with their Google account, while you are able to import your Google users.
Furthermore, you can activate the calendar synchronization from Google to absence.io.
Please be aware that you need Google admin rights for the following steps!
Follow the next steps to integrate the Google G Suite:
- Go to "Settings" next to your profile.
- Click on "Integrations".
- Navigate to the Google tab and click on "Connect with Google Company Account (Gsuite)".
- Click on "Activate" in the following pop-up window to confirm.
- Now choose one of your Google accounts.
- Your employees now have the opportunity to sign in to absence.io with their Google accounts, as long as they use the same G Suite domain that you have set up in the past.
To import users, follow the next steps:
- Navigate to "Integrations" and select "Import users" within the Google tab.
- Choose the desired users by marking them and click on "Import Selected Users".
- The users you have selected will receive an e-mail notification that enables them to log into absence.io.
- To accept the e-mail invitation sent via G Suite, click on the link in your e-mail notification.
Welcome to absence.io
Your absence.io team